Every day, it looks more and more, like Hillary Clinton is a lock to be the Democrat party’s nominee for President.
Since there’s a very good chance she could be the next POTUS, we think it’s important to shine a light on exactly what Hillary Clinton believes when it comes to our freedoms, our 2nd Amendment rights and the American way of life.
Here are 7 Hillary quotes that scare the bejeezus out of us (and should do the same to you):
- “I also believe that every new handgun sale or transfer should be registered in a national registry…”
- “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”
- “No. We just can’t trust the American people to make those types of choices … Government has to make those choices for people.”
- “If you have guns in your home, tell your parents to keep them away from you and your friends and your little brothers and sisters.”
- “I think again we’re way out of balance. We’ve got to rein in what has become almost an article of faith that almost anybody can have a gun anywhere at any time. And I don’t believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people.”
- “We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West.”
- “You know, we can’t keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses to our climate and to God’s creation and just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.”
If you appreciate what we do here at Prepping News, please take a moment to share this with your friends and family. Thank you!